The Dr. Albert Karnig Infant-Toddler Success (KITS) program was launched in 2016 to reduce and eliminate gaps in educational achievement by strengthening families and teaching parents how to be their children’s most important teachers.
Since launching our first parenting class in May of 2016, tens of thousands of San Bernardino children and their families have benefited from parenting classes, free books, enrichment, parenting groups, etc., and we are working to keep families connected through offering events and activities that enrich and reinforce the positive lessons in our classes. We have an upcoming event that we want to share with you, along with sponsorship opportunities.
Second Annual Trunk-or-Treat
This event will feature food and craft vendors, fun music for the kids to dance to, candy, costumes, and more. We are looking for sponsors to support the event and the important work of the KITS program. At our inaugural event in 2022, there were more than 800 people in attendance. Here are this year’s event details:
When: Friday, October 27, 2023, from 6-9 PM
Where: Thinkwise Credit Union – 599 North E Street, San Bernardino, CA 92401
Who: The KITS program at the Making Hope Happen Foundation
Expected Attendance: 800
1) King-Sized – Title Sponsor – Amazon is this year’s title sponsor.
2) Full-Sized- $500 – Your logo recognition on event marketing, social media, and at the event on signage.
3) Fun-Sized – $300 – Name listed on event marketing, signage, and social media.
4) Mini – $200 – Name listed on event signage and social media
5) Merchant Registration – $25 – for event vendors that are selling food or merchandise
Please click the Donate button below to sponsor this event and make hope happen for families with children ages 0-5 in San Bernardino.